Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Rain, rain, rain!!!

I am beginning to think we live in OREGON not UTAH... The past few weeks we have had incredible rain/wind storms. Due to all the rain fall, my roof leaked and caused my whole upstairs of my home in need of major repairs. It's been two weeks and my house is still torn apart. The restoration company I went with told me it would take 2-3 days at most... Well 15 days later, I am still in a mess. This has interfered with my powerpoint presentation. I had it all but completed and saved to my computer but my computer is unplugged and wrapped up in bubble wrap, making it impossible to access my assignment. Talk about stress!!! I enjoy the things we are learning in class but not all of it is making sense. I feel like I understand until I get home and am at my computer trying to remember what it is we are suppose to be doing for our next assignment. I think only having class once a week isn't the best way for me to learn and retain. I will try to schedule my classes with this in mind. The instruction is perfect but my mind isn't, ha ha!

No comments: